The special Hackathon is a part of Hundred & 10%: CIMA’s first ever virtual career festival. Teams of up to 5 (minimum 4 participants) have 24 hours to solve a complex business problem and present their solutions to an eminent panel of judges comprised of top corporate leaders. Winners walk away with an exciting cash prize!
- Preliminary round – Virtual
- Finals – Hatch Works (Physical)
Register your team today: http://bit.ly/cima110hacklk
Registration Deadline: 3.00 pm on 11.09.2020
- On 12 September, a briefing of the rules and guidelines will take place from 9:00am to 10:30am
- Hackathon will kick off at 10:30am on 12 September, 2020 and the business case study will be provided to all participants.
- Participants will have from 11:30am to 2:30pm on 12 September, 2020 to clarify any queries pertaining to the business case study from the technical judges.
- Participants will have 24 hours from the time of kick-off to solve the business problem and send their solutions to a designated email address on or before 10:30am on 13 September, 2020. No late entries will be entertained.
- Support would be provided for any submission issues from 9:00am to 10:30am on 13 September, 2020.
- The 4 shortlisted teams will be announced on 3:00pm on 13 September, 2020. Announcement will be done via email and through the CIMA Sri Lanka Facebook page.
- Teams will have to be physically present at Hatch Works Sri Lanka on 14 September, 2020 at 5:30pm and each team will be allocated 5 minutes to present their solution to a panel of judges.