HackX Jr is one of the first islandwide inter-school hackathon which provides a platform for school students to transform their ideas into reality. It promotes school students to build technology-based solutions to problems they see in the society.
Participants are enabled the opportunity to develop their soft skills and find inspiration to their creativity as well as problem-solving capabilities through this competition. It paves the path for schoolchildren to be introduced to the IT pathway, create interest and eventually assess the possibilities as well as benefits of IT – based entrepreneurship. It also provides a platform for industries to address the schoolchildren, evaluate their potential and benefit from their unbiased and open-minded solutions.
The competition will be held under 2 stages;
1) Awareness Session:
2) Final Event (Hackathon)
1) Registrations should be done as a Team. A team can have a maximum of 5 members. (Lower limit: 1 member)
**Rules relevant to registration and team composition can be found on the official webpage.
2) Registrations open (both event and awareness session) on 10th November 2020 and will close on 23th November 2020
3) Registrations are done through our official website https://hackxjr.lk/
4) The form on the website should be filled and submitted with the proposal of your innovative idea. (The proposal format is available through the website.)
5) Registration for the awareness session opens on 10th November 2020 and ends on 17th November 2020. Registration for the awareness session can be done through the official webpage.
After the registrations are closed, the proposals will be evaluated by industry experts and 10 best ideas will be chosen under several key criteria. (Further information is available on the official website)
The 10 selected teams will compete at the Final Event.
Restrictions for the Awareness Session:
Restrictions for the Final Event:
Further information can be found on the official website https://hackxjr.lk/
Pasindu (077 3546914)
Nelumi (071 2122762)